Fairy Tails Adoptions seeks responsible volunteers to help make a difference in a Fairy tails adoptee’s life and their adoptive family’s life as well!
Typical duties include the following:
- Setting up cages
- Collecting donations
- Distributing flyers
- Making posters and flyers
- Fundraising drives
- Feeding, grooming, walking, and playing with dogs
Volunteering with Fairy Tails Adoptions counts as community service. Save a life and meet your school requirements while having a great time with all our puppies and dogs.! There is plenty to be done, so please sign-up using the form below today.
- A clean Fairy Tails shirt (can purchase at the event , available for $10)
- Closed shoes
- An ability to be warm and friendly with potential adopters
- Please text Donna at 305-596-9694 between 9am – 9pm before volunteering (NOT ON SATURDAY, THE DAY OF THE FAIR) and tell her your school, name and your age. Also PLEASE ask if she needs volunteers. YOU CAN NOT JUST SHOW UP.
- All volunteers must complete the Volunteer Waiver Form and bring it with you on the first day that you volunteer. You can downloading it here: Volunteer_Waiver_Form_02-17-05.
- All volunteers should be dressed appropriately. A Fairytails t-shirt (can be purchased at the event for $10) and closed shoes (NO SANDLES OR FLIP FLOPS)
- All volunteer MUST have a parent come with them the first day of volunteering and introduce themselves and stay for a 5 minute orientation.
NO VOLUNTEERS FROM CORAL PARK HIGH SCHOOL!
These fabulous young men go to Glades Middle School. They did a project to help Fairy Tails and raised $560 and tons of supplies. Very cool! Thanks to their moms and Taisa Pizzoferrato who organized this. Sit is really amazing!!